The cloud hosting is a new word that defines a system of storing data over multiple servers so that in case of emergency or need you do not have to face problem of server failure. To maximize uptime and to balance the load on sites, cloud hosting is the new storage place which is much more secure, cost effective, reliable and scalable sources.
Cloud hosting can be understood by website cluster where multiple servers work for the users to provide the data from stored sources of more machines hooked up network. In traditional hosting there is only single server to store all the data but cannot provide if there is failure.
But cloud hosting can take stored data from other servers as it stores the data on different and multiple servers to serve you in need. The major advantages of cloud hosting are with a major focus on uptime, isolated a dedicated IP address, and easy scaling.
Cloud hosting used by the websites
Cloud hosting is used by the websites which have regular hosting with a particular popularity such as e-commerce stores, lead generation sites, corporate websites and high traffic projects sites. They are very from regular hosting.
Benefits of it
- There are four major benefits of cloud hosting there are in detail explained. There are some of websites that use cloud hosting because they need it more than other websites.
- Scalable – the data can be scaled according to the need of the users which can be derived from isolated sources. The dispersed data can be taken without any time wasting.
- Secure – the data across multiple servers is safe and secure if there is a server failure. Is has disaster recovery system on multiple servers.
- Reliable – unlike traditional hosting, cloud hosting is more reliable why because it executes the offsite data center where many servers are ready to fight the server failure. If any server, for example, fails then the other servers are ready to take place to keep the work in flow.
- Cost effective – on cloud hosting customer only need to pay for resources to use but no need to pay for capital and operational charge to maintain the data center. But for traditional hosting customer has to pay for them as well.
Architecture of cloud hosting
The architecture is totally different from the setup of the regular web hosting sits used. Most of the shared hosts use an approach of centralization where one server deals with the multiple websites. But with the failure of one server all account also go fail. On the other side, cloud hosting uses distributive approach to deal with the same problem. There is no fear of failure of a server, as there are multiple servers to take help from with the same reliability and security and speed. So hopefully now you can better understand the concept of cloud hosting to work in a better way.