If you want to convert word to pdf for free, then you are in the right place. In this write-up, we are going to tell you all about the best tools that would help you convert word to pdf for free. Word to PDF conversion is the most common type of conversion, and many online tools can help you with this.
Before telling you about the best free online word to pdf converter tools, we would like you to read the different reasons why you need to convert word to pdf.
- You have to convert word to pdf because pdf files cannot be altered. If you do not want your files to be edited or tampered with, then you need to save and share them in pdf format.
- You have to convert word to pdf because word files do not have solid formatting. If you open word files on different devices and operating systems, then you can end up ruining their format. PDF files have a solid format, and they would always keep their format no matter where you open them.
- You have to convert word to pdf because pdf files are more friendly than MS word.
- Word files cannot be protected, and this is why you need to convert word to pdf. PDF files can be protected with a proper password/pin code.
- The PDF format is available in only one version, so you do not have to worry about its tampering or to change in styles. The MS word, on the other hand, is available in more than three to four different versions.
- You must also know that word files are double the size of pdf files and if you want to free up some space on your storage, then you should convert word to pdf.
Best Tools that can convert word to pdf!
There are many online tools, but sadly, not all of them are reliable. In the traction below we have listed out some of the best online words to pdf converter tools for you!
Word to PDF converter by Duplichecker
The word to pdf converter by Duplichecker is known to be one of the simplest and reliable tool used for conversion. This online word to pdf converter is a free tool and you do not have to install the tool on your device as it is a web-based utility. Just open this doc to pdf tool on your browser and insert the word files that you need to convert from word to pdf. The working process of this free docs to pdf converter is quite simple.
You need to use the upload button to drag content from your local/google drive/dropbox storage spaces. You can also upload a file using its link in the tool. After insertion, you have to click on the ‘convert to pdf’ option. The tool would hardly take less than five seconds to change the format of the file. The best feature of this tool is that it protects the format of the original file.
Word to PDF converter by SmallSEOTools
The word to pdf converter tool by smallseotools is another premium service found online. If you want to convert word to pdf or vice versa, then this service is the best one that you can find online. One should know that this is also a free tool that provides reliable conversion service. You can convert an unlimited amount of word files into pdf using this tool. You have to open the tool on your browser and insert the word files using the uploading options of the tool. After the insertion of word files, you need to click on the ‘Convert’ button.
You must know that the word to pdf converter tool by SST is also available in application format on the play store and the apple app store. You can download the application and convert as many word files as you want to, to the pdf format.
Word to PDF converter by Plagiarismdetector.net
There are many free services offered by plagiarismdetector.net, and the word to pdf converter tool is one of them. If you have a large bulk of word files that you need to convert to pdf, then you need this tool. This is a very reliable converter tool; the main focus of this program is to keep intact the quality of the word file in the new pdf version. The working process of the tool is quite simple and similar to the other two tools mentioned above. You need to open the tool on your device and insert the word files. You have to upload the files to the tool, and it would automatically start the conversion process. You will get new pdf files in less than three seconds!
Meet the Author: Ahsan Arshad
Ahsan Arshad is the Founder and CEO at Ranking Tricks, a Tech company. He is passionate about his fellow humans and wants to be their inspiration for growth, as they find their way through the dark to their true self. He’s been a content marketer for over 5 years and writes for many other publications on blogging and website strategy.