PNP Bans Cops From Playing Online Sabong – Manila Bulletin
28/2/2022 · Gen. Dionardo Carlos, chief of the Philippine National Police (PNP), ordered on Monday, Feb. 28, all police personnel to refrain from playing online sabong (cockfighting) following information that some cops are already buried in debt, the worst is that some of them have already resorted to robbery.
Duterte OK With Suspension Of E-sabong Licenses, Says ...
28/2/2022 · “We are okay with suspending e-sabong and we will secure approval from the Office of the President,” Jogno previously said. In a chance interview in Lucena City, Quezon, Lacson said PAGCOR, a government-owned and controlled corporation operating under the Office of the President, is earning around P1.4 billion from online sabong.
Atong Ang Discloses P3B Monthly Gross Income From E-sabong ...
4/3/2022 · The resolution urges PAGCOR to suspend online sabong's license to operate and stop all activities related to it until the cases of missing sabungeros are resolved. Last week, PAGCOR acting assistant vice president for e-sabong department Diane Erica Jogno said the agency will heed the suspension of the licenses of the e-sabong.
30/3/2022 · “Ako, baka nagdududa kayo bakit hindi ko hininto. Hindi ko ho hininto kasi kailangan ng pera sa e-sabong ng gobyerno (You might suspect me of something because I did not suspend it. I did not stop it because the government needs the money from e-sabong,” Duterte said. “I’ll make it public now, it’s 640 million a month.